22, నవంబర్ 2012, గురువారం

Know Their Minds

"Many including me would have relished seeing Kasab lynched and tortured before being put to death" --Bollywood  Director  Ramgopal Varma

 (His film on 26/11 is going to be completed and now he says, "...as perfect icing on the cake, I got this ending of Kasab's hanging")

"A public hanging of Kasab would have been a lesson for any body who causes loss of life in our country"..."Gandhian" Anna Hazare

"Why should I rejoice Kasab's death? I will rejoice when little innocent children will stop being taught to kill in the name of God n Religion"....Tweet from Actor Ashis Choudhary whose sister Monica and her husband too were killed on 26/11. He told , "Justice is done to a small part of a huge problem" "I am a father, I don't want to set that as an example to my children"

Hanging Kasab for his crime is different. But why it should be made as a public tamasha? For whose benefit?



1 కామెంట్‌:

  1. Sir My name is Gowrishankar.T From Tamil Nadu..Please read this article and solve this issue..


    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/lucknow/BSNL-subscribers-face-innumerable-network-problems/articleshow/17356262.cms

    రిప్లయితొలగించండి